Hey Brent, Somebody Got Your Recipe

Ahh, I had swiped it from teh interwebs in the first place.

My current favorite is just putting a shrimp in a jalapeno and wrapping it in bacon.

Lots of opportunity for experimentation!

I did like it. Not sure what was not to like with jalapeno, shrimp and bacon though.

I do tend to just do mine on the grill though, instead of the smoker.

I take a disposable aluminum pan, cover it with foil and poke holes in the foil with a toothpick. That's to catch all the grease from the bacon.

Then I put the bacon wrapped items on the foil and put it on the grill over indirect heat at about 300 degrees and just cook till the bacon is browned and crisp.

Ahh, I had swiped it from teh interwebs in the first place.

My current favorite is just putting a shrimp in a jalapeno and wrapping it in bacon.

Lots of opportunity for experimentation!

Yep, ABTs have been around the web for a long time.

I like the bacon-wrapped shrimp, but I don't bother with the jalapeno. Who needs veggies to get in the way of all that meaty goodness? :D (Italian salad dressing makes a great marinade for them, too.) I've done them on the grill with either direct or indirect heat, and also the smoker. They're good just about any way I've had them as long as they're not overcooked. :thumb:

No cheese?

Ran out of cheese and found with the Shrimp I didn't need it!

Yep, ABTs have been around the web for a long time.

I like the bacon-wrapped shrimp, but I don't bother with the jalapeno. Who needs veggies to get in the way of all that meaty goodness? :D (Italian salad dressing makes a great marinade for them, too.) I've done them on the grill with either direct or indirect heat, and also the smoker. They're good just about any way I've had them as long as they're not overcooked. :thumb:

Yeah, If you overcook the shrimp, they get a little rubbery. But bacon fat basted shrimp? Darn tasty, and I like the spicy kick the jalapeno adds.

Sharons always saying we need more veggies anyways...