No Friday Thread? Really?

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
OK then, I'll start it this week, lol...

No gigs this weekend for me, but I'll be woodshedding all weekend long working on new material for an upcoming gig on Labor Day:

http://fourcornersmotorcyclerally.com/

I'll be playing with Electric Edric on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. If you happen to be in the Durango Colorado area, feel free to swing on by. :D

Doing some shop maintenance this afternoon - installing a new conveyor on my 16-32 drum sander and general cleanup.

Saturday will be a little turning - some newly-stabilized dogwood blanks for pens and bottle stoppers.

Sunday should be our usual routine: brunch, then settle in for the race.

Er, my wife is away this weekend, but it looks like tomorrow I am going driveabout with my son as he borrows my truck to do some pick up and delivery among his friends, then I have a barbecue to go to. Sunday morning church, then I get to play with my tools if the weather holds up.

Nice Jim, now that looks like fun. Well done. :thumb:

I agree! That looks great and challenging too! :thumb:

We are planning on going to the state fair tonight, but it's been raining all day and isn't supposed to stop either. Probably a quiet night at home tonight. Tomorrow since more rain is on the way, I hope to finish a rack for my scrap wood and also a sheetgood rack. Then hang the bike rack I made but never had room for before cleaning up the scrap wood/sheet good piles. Well techniquely I still don't have the space since the wood racks haven't been finished. :huh: If the rain stops, it's back to paint work on the house...:(

Picking up materials for the RV Saturday morning and trying to get base cabinets and trim work done (or at least ready for finishes) this weekend. Have some lighting, a tv antenna, a tv, and dvd player to hookup on it too. Other than that, watching the grandson.

Finally some decent time off! Finishing up some goodies in the shop and re-gearing for the IAP Sept PITH. Getting transcripts to new school for a possible direction change and beer/food tasting with the Dowell's on Sunday.

Weekend of the Antique Farm Equipment show in Yakima, WA, (that's correct, Yakima, not as bad as Walla Walla, WA). Me and three others will be grinding our organs for the folks. Great fun,

Some farm work, especially trimming along electric fences. Lots of catch up after our holiday down south and a busy week.
Might be playing with some Evaporust for the first time :D

Last edited: