Picture Frame

glenn bradley

I had a request for several of these as part of a wedding ensemble (walnut and yellow heart). Forgive me if I already showed these . . . I don't think I did :huh:.

Anyway, I kept one to frame a picture of dad . . . Its one of those pictures that just makes me smile every time I walk by.

walnut and yellow heart.jpg

He's about 17 years of age here.

I like it.

Nice and clean and simple. The colors are great.

I have a few boards of yellow heart but have never tried it yet.

I like the straight grain pattern in the picture frame.

The picture of your dad is cool too.

Thanks all.

That's awesome! :thumb: Do you have a mat cutter? I've had one on my wish list for a couple of years :eek:. Nice frame work!!!

I do have a simple mat cutter; tool only, no guides or stops. The one in the picture is just store bought however ;-)

I like the picture and frame. Pic reminds me of my Dad being in the Navy. :thumb: But Jim if you see this whats with wearing your "Dixie cup hat" like that. ? Guess Navy dress discipline is easy going.:D

"Current Navy uniform regulations say the hat must be worn "with the lower front edge approximately one-half inch above the eyebrows and not crushed or bent in the middle.":rofl:

I like the picture and frame. Pic reminds me of my Dad being in the Navy. :thumb: But Jim if you see this whats with wearing your "Dixie cup hat" like that. ? Guess Navy dress discipline is easy going.:D

"Current Navy uniform regulations say the hat must be worn "with the lower front edge approximately one-half inch above the eyebrows and not crushed or bent in the middle.":rofl:

That 's interesting, they also said that when the pic was taken. They also said that the hair should be one heck of a lot shorter than what you see in the pic. Oh these dumb children and their hair. Maybe that is my problem---My hair sucked all of my brains out and used them for hair fertilizer.

Enjoy,
JimB

Great looking frame and pic of you're dad.

We've got our son's navy pic up in the entry way. He hates it, but next time he comes home, his mom is planning on getting professional pics with the whole family...and...one of him and his wife, which will be his incentive to get that pic taken down to move it to a less conspicuous place in the house. :D

That 's interesting, they also said that when the pic was taken. They also said that the hair should be one heck of a lot shorter than what you see in the pic.

At last we discover where my rebellious streak as a youth came from :rofl:.

He hates it, but next time he comes home, his mom is planning on getting professional pics with the whole family...and...one of him and his wife, which will be his incentive to get that pic taken down to move it to a less conspicuous place in the house. :D

Like any good parent you are using a positive incentive to steer your child along the path :D.