just wanted to mention

allen levine

Im headed west along route 80 as far west as Michigan in 2 weeks.
If anyone is along route 80 corridor, or close to it, and would like to say hello, not imposing on anyone, just if you want to meet for an hour or so, please pm me so I can see what day would work for me.
Im travelling with my wife, and we are making a few friendly visits along our way.

Get me a date, no not that kind, I'm talking day of month :rofl: I'm still working the ball & chain as being with only one vehicle and her work schedule, well you guys are married, you know where I'm coming from :eek::D. Sure hope I/we can work it out, be great to meet some of these avatars face to face. :thumb:

Get me a date, no not that kind, I'm talking day of month :rofl: I'm still working the ball & chain as being with only one vehicle and her work schedule, well you guys are married, you know where I'm coming from :eek::D. Sure hope I/we can work it out, be great to meet some of these avatars face to face. :thumb:

if all goes according to plany I should be arriving at larry sept 19th Friday after noon and will stay through sunday am.
Im hoping tom and joy stop byl would be nice to see Ken if he can get there. and anyone else.

Im shooting down to Indiana after that, visiting john and wife, the head bac east and stop off in jim land for a few hours.seeing everyone all within 4-5 days