Built Two Houses Yesterday

Jim Young

My yunguns have been asking me to make a house for each of their hamsters. Well, since yesterday was a day off for me, I decided it was time to get that assignment behind me. My small daughter designed up the housing and Dad cut the pieces. By the time we got that far it was time for them to hit the showers so I was left glueing up the parts. The varments had their houses before the kids went to bed. If you know anything about hamsters you know they are nocturnal. I had to listen to them chew on the new houses all night long.:doh:

No pics......didn't happen. I suppose you'll be applying for your builders license next. :D

Isn't a hamster like a rat? I hear the bait "just one bite" will get rid of that problem of mice in the house.....just funning with ya buddy.

Good Job Dad!! :thumb:

My eldest daughter has been going on and on about getting a rabbit for a pet.

She asked me if I like rabbits.............. I said............

"Yeah, especially with a creamy mushroom sauce...."

You should have seen her face :bonkers:

Priceless :laugh2:

Cheers!

Hey Stu: :biker:

My first post here and it's not about woodworking. Who whudda thunk it?

Rabbits make nice pets; clean and quiet, usually not destructive and can be trained to use a litter box just like a cat.

I used to work with a guy who's daughter had one. She went off to college while Bugs stayed home. Lou (one of the grouchiest guys you'd ever want to meet) and the bunny bonded.

The rabbit hopped up in his lap each evening and they watched TV together. It finally went to rabbit heaven after about 12 or 14 years. I think Lou would still tear up if he started talking about it.

So go ahead and get a cute widdle wabbit. You'll love it!

Hey Mike, about time you showed up, eveyone is awaiting you "Wall "O" Planes" pic to be posted :D

hey, if the rabbit stays when the girl goes to uni, I'll have one good fresh pot of stew to cook up :D

Cheers!

At my house we have another name for rabbits...............................................................................................

Snake Food.

:D :D :D