Whats to early for an appointment

Roy Millsaps

Well went with the wife to Tifton today, to the college just to find out I was to early 29 Days early that is. Mr. Robertson said he had 1 other come early this year to an I just looked at him an said at least I'm not late, so we had some coffee an went around the town an went back home Long day today

Guess that's why I could never find any information on your classes to drive to Tifton to meet you?

Keep us posted. Family Woodworking really does like to have family meetings. :thumb:

Well went with the wife to Tifton today, to the college just to find out I was to early 29 Days early that is. Mr. Robertson said he had 1 other come early this year to an I just looked at him an said at least I'm not late, so we had some coffee an went around the town an went back home Long day today

What department is Mr. Robertson in? I've looked in the UGA Tifton directory and don't see a Robertson listed.

He was the person I seen for Parking pass, he's with the campus security I would think. I'll know more this week when I talk with Gulfstream , but they said its closed to General public due to something happen to the robotic club with Lockheed