It'sanother Monday

Today was the new scheduled trash pick up , as I road through the neighborhood on the way to the shop I see that some people did not read their bulletin.
2 sizable Mahogany jobs need to be out of the shop this week.
Finally the weather took a dip in temps. Low 70's , Da bike loves the chilly temps.

Hope you all have a great week , be Blessed.

Back to the salt mines in NM here, although compared to last week, when I was doing my work-work remotely and purging and packing my shop and my office in LA in my spare time, this week is looking downright relaxing.

Well, it was supposed to be sawdust time here today but the last three days totaled up to 40+ hours of work. So I slept! Maybe tomorrow.

Back to work for both of us...but wait...we're retired...we think! Much cooler here this week...only one day up to 90°F...mid 80s the rest of the days...down to upper 60s at night. Woo-Hoo!!! :thumb:

Wore a winter jacket - turned on heat in car - temp in low 50's - WOW - it felt GREAT

LOVE the Fall weather

Made a delivery Monday - charge to customer was $75. She thought I said $175 and was pissed off at me ---- when I gave her the $75 back - she wanted me to keep it - I said no.