Well things getting a little better here

Roy Millsaps

Well on the 8 of this month the wife was in an accident, totaled her car Chrysler 300. The police called me at the house an told me they were taking her to the hospital. She had x-rays an Cts done lot of tissue damage but she back on her feet here some now. So trying to take care of her an my appointments an getting projects done its been realy stressful. here is some pictures of her car at first she only thought she had just a scratch, I told her theres nothing going to fix that scratch. She now got her new vehicle but she only drives it with me in the car with her an only been twice now, so hoping she get in an goes to one of her friends house an walks again so I can have some piece here. But what hurts her worst she only had 21,887 miles on it since she got it with 3 miles on it 6 years ago

5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Glad she is back on her feet, accidents are scary things, my daughter rolled her car today so I for sure understand. She will get in and drive her new car in time, when she is ready:)

Yikes, Good to hear she's healing up. Tom I hope yours is doing well also, keep an eye on her. Folks at work ask me why I drive such a big car, they think the gas usage is just too much, heck I'll pay that if it keeps me alive.

Yikes! I can understand, I couldn't stop flinching everytime I saw oncoming headlights for a good three years after I got ran into. Eventually you stop thinking about it quite as much (although I still feel similarly to Darren about car size).

Best to your wife and let her know that it eventually gets better or at least doesn't seem quite as bad.

Well she went to her friends an drove her self so its getting a little better she wants to go down to Jacksonville tomorrow but she driving an I'm the passanger so this is good her is a picture of her new car

20140917_113427.jpg

Regarding the car, all I can say is "Wow." Myrna really liked cars that color. That is the kind of color she would look at and say, "Gee! That looks good enough to eat." There is a story that goes with that statement, however it is off topic.

I'm glad your lady is improving. Life sucks when a mate is down.

My best to her and Enjoy,
JimB