Good Thoughts Needed- Round three just started

Mom update- She's 'resting', not truly comfortably, but as well as can be hoped. She has a 1st class shiner, looks like a prize fighter picked on her for a couple of rounds and her eye took the hits. She has a cracked bone near her eye, and can't see well because of the bruising etc... the swelling Has gone down however and the eye is Open today.
I've been running errands, fixing stuff, etc... and I cooked a big lunch for us all this afternoon. Both Mom & Dad are 'taking a nap' at the moment (I just got up from one, and they were snoring away under their cpap masks when I checked in on them.
She has at least two dr's visits tomorrow, neurologist and ortho for her left hand (from the fall a month ago).
I met Crystal, their visiting aide last night, and am Very much comforted that she is a competent and very attentive lady. She called and checked in this afternoon just about when I was cooking lunch.
I'm about to go make a late dinner, just some take-n-bake Pizza I grabbed earlier.
Thanks all for your continued prayers & thoughts.

update:

visiting my folks for the holidays, and I am happy to report that my Mother is doing much better. Still wobbly a bit every now and then, but she's going for testing for that next month on Something called a 'tilt table test'. She has seen a neurologist, and he's the one who set that test up. Her hand is healing well, has an air cast/brace that she wears, and is going to weekly PT sessions. He thinks she may need Vitamin B12 shots and/or pills going forward. we shall see.

I'm planning on making the trek about once a month, leaving out from work on tuesday, returning friday, running errands etc... for them wednesday and thursdays