Ever have one of those days?

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
being-a-programmer.gif

I was having that kind of day yesterday. Angela asked me to drill some holes in some items, so took them to the shop around noon, couldn't find the drill bit I needed and workbench was a mess, so cleaned up the workbench and found the bit.

Then got back to drilling, couldn't see well enough to see the pencil marks as one of my lights had gone out. Went to change the light and realized it was the ballast, so parted out a spare light and got a new ballast installed.

Went to start drilling and realized I was tracking pvc chips everywhere from a mess I made the other day, so vacuumed it up.

Decided I was hungry by this point and went back to the house, needless to say it was about 4:00 before I was able to drill holes in 5 items she gave me.

Nope, never have had a day like that... totally organized, everything has a place and everything is in it's place. Always know what I'm doing and where I'm going....

Anyone interested in investing in a nice bridge in Brooklyn??

Yes, last few days of last week I was having a few of deep depression and worked through it. I hate those .........
Things are looking up. Work is flowing in but the painting is non existent right now.