Well the SUCKER is started

And so it begins! Finely, I am getting around to installing the dust collector. I bought 6 -10' sections of 6" solid poly S & D pipe for a start and waiting on a bunch of wye's and 45's from Lowe's so I can put up more. Cant wait to get this sucker going.:D

100_2315.jpg100_2316.jpg

Made some more headway

Well I'm gaining on it. It is going slow due to my back and Lowe's. The head muckie mucks keep canceling my fitting order saying they dont need that many for stock. THEY'RE NOT FOR STOCK THEY ARE SOLD YA FOOLS.
Going on 2 months now and just got half of them this a.m. What a bunch of morons :doh:

100_2338.jpg

Last edited:
That's looking good Jay. It looks like you are doing it the right way. How about that. You are going to be able to run a sander and see the other side of the shop at the same time.

And speaking of "shop" your place looks great. I am anxious to see the final (ha, ha, that never happens) version.

Enjoy (I know your lungs will),
JimB

Well I'm gaining on it. It is going slow due to my back and Lowe's. The head muckie mucks keep canceling my fitting order saying they dont need that many for stock. THEY'RE NOT FOR STOCK THEY ARE SOLD YA FOOLS.
Going on 2 months now and just got half of them this a.m. What a bunch of morons :doh:
Wow i thought i was the only one that had these experiences, :rofl: now i dont feel so bad. Hope you get them sometime soon.

Going to be nice to have that working eh?

Nice! (as I sit here green with envy over the CV). If you want to take a long drive Menard's has all the 6" fittings you'll ever need, I see there's one in Lake Ozark (and they are a little cheaper). Regardless, looking good....I would like your assessment once running.

Nice! (as I sit here green with envy over the CV). If you want to take a long drive Menard's has all the 6" fittings you'll ever need, I see there's one in Lake Ozark (and they are a little cheaper). Regardless, looking good....I would like your assessment once running.

Fred I make them deal at my lowes here I am getting the 45s that I am waiting on for $4.25 and the wyes were $17.30. Lowes is 6 miles down the road and Menard's is close to 2 hrs away. Will let ya know how it works when up and running. I am hoping I dont have to go to the bigger impeller.