In your favorite Cowboy Movie Who Makes the Most Money?

Scott you a man after my own heart. Best genre of movies that there is.
Although we seldom see the undertaker i would say he probably came out best given all the killings and early deaths.

Thats a great compilation of scenes. Very enjoyable. Some i aint seen yet. Sad that they dont make too many anymore.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

"Lonesome Dove" my very favorite western book and movie (mini-series, I guess). The casting was perfect and the series followed the book to the letter. I guess the one with the most money would have been Captain Call after he got the cattle sold.

Open Range with Kevin Costner, Robert Duval, and Annette Benning. and The Shootist with The Duke, Ron Howard, Lauren Bacall, Richard Boone and Jimmy Stewart. Get my Vote.

Scott you a man after my own heart. Best genre of movies that there is.
Although we seldom see the undertaker i would say he probably came out best given all the killings and early deaths.

Thats a great compilation of scenes. Very enjoyable. Some i aint seen yet. Sad that they dont make too many anymore.

I don't know Rob, I always wondered who pays for the burials of all those gunslingers and outlaws who never seem to have other thing in the world tan their horse and their gun, no family, no friends and no future...

Pretty sure the town council or railroad co. picked up the tab. Thats why i thought it would be the most reliable safe source of income. :)