Woodworking Magazines

Matt Warfield

In preparation for things to come, I have a a whole lotta magazines I'd like to offer to a new home. First up, Wood Magazine issues from 1985 to 1997. I'd guess there are about 70 issues or so. Missing one in your collection? Need one for the plans within? Want the whole box? Let me know and we can figure out how to best get it in your hands.

I have approximate four or five more boxes to follow.

<edit>
I just noticed that I wrote the issue #'s on the side of the box. Imagine that!!:rolleyes:

Issues 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 16 through 53, 55-57, 61-66, 68, and 70-102. Guess that's 87 issues. I've got a lot of issues!!

Last edited:
Matt, if you don't want to pay or have someone else pay for shipping those, donate them to your local Senior Center! If you do, you can take them off your taxes for about $1 each and the Senior Center will have a great set of resourse magazines. Just get someone there to sign a slip of paper that you donated them, how many, and on what date. If you don't have a Senior Center close, give them to your local high school - you get the same break and the students get turned onto wood working. Just a suggestion.

- Lora