Death of a Shop !

Marty Walsh

Many of you on here followed along/helped as I labored building and stocking my dream shop.

Well, the time has come to sell it all off. This thread has not been created to discuss why, just to sell the tools that are left.

For anyone interested, I've created a webpage listing all the available tools, including pricing, details, and lots of pictures.

Here's a link to the page http://fivebraids.com/tools/

If anyone in interested in anything, please feel free to drop me an email using the Contact Us form on the page.

On the very-off chance that anyone might be interested, I'll be selling the house and shop as well. With the right offer, I'll leave all the tools as part of the package.

Thanks...
- Marty -

Sorry to hear this, Marty. I was attracted to FWW through your shop build. It was an amazing story. I suspect there is more than a little pain in letting it all go, and likely a very personal story as to why. People here care very much about one another and if/when you choose to share, we promise to be supportive. In the meantime, we wish you luck in the dismantling of a dream and best wishes for whatever the future holds for you.

Watching you and Denise build that shop was one of my all time favorite threads. I'm sorry circumstances are forcing you to let it go. Let me just echo what Carol said and wish you all the best.