Happy Veterans Day!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
A crisp salute, a tip 'o the hat, and a heartfelt thanks to all you military vets, especially today.
salute.gif
:yes: :thumb:

It's Remembrance Day in Canada, probably the only universally recognized Holy Day left. No commercialization of those who died, or those who are left. And we have a new crop of veterans now.

Just a while ago, I learned that I had a great-uncle who was killed in the trenches in WWI. More to remember.

Thanks to all who are serving and those who have served. Our prayers daily for there safety and health.

GREAT JOB TROOPS

Not just today but every day give thanks

David

A very special day today. Big heartfelt thanks to all the veterans that in their way contributed to making this world a safer place for us all to live.

Have many family members that have served to honor at the local cenotaph today. And as a nation we all thinking of the two guys that recently got taken on home soil and thinking of their families today.

Maybe some day we will evolve as a species to find alternative ways to resolve our differences seeing that field of poppies around the the tower of London sure bears witness to loss of life.

I tend to think a great deal about those that come home alive yet live a very different life as a result of the scars of battle both physical but also mental.

My families contribution . Family medals.jpg There is a Canadian sniper medal from WW1 in there.

I think an appropriate you tube video would be this one today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RwkNVqtog