Explain your Avatar

Me holding my daughter in front of an MV-22 Osprey on the tarmac at MCAS New River in North Carolina. We were down for my brother's change of command ceremony for VMM-162 and they let us civilians get an up close look at the aircraft after the ceremony.

Mine is a picture of some glass that are the works of Dale Chihuly from Tacoma, Washington. If you don't know of his works you should Google him, I love his art.

Mine is a picture my wife took, of me, when we visited Newfoundland in 2009. We were just a short walk away from the easternmost point in North America. NL was also the last province we had to visit, to have visited all ten. Now we have to do the Territories.

That's the Farmall 706 my father bought in '65, which I operated for endless summers as a teeneager and is now in my care. Picture was taken Christmas day a couple of years ago when our boys surprised me with new snowblower for it.:thumb:

I chose my avatar because of the spherical revolving geometry, the color & the light bursting through it is pretty neat! It's rather unique and it's the only avatar I use on all forums whether it's wood working related or not.