new one for me...

Dan Noren

Staff member
of all the funny things that have happened this year, this is a good one. i have been invited to be at a holiday boutique held at someone's home (in their 3.5 car garage to be exact). she said that she had seen my stuff at the last craft show, and decided to invite me on board. it runs this thursday, friday, saturday, and next thursday, friday, and saturday. the tab for all 6 days is only $35. this will keep me out of mischief for the next couple of weeks, with a week off before the last one i do in december. here are pics of the setup.

Attachments

• november 1.jpg
    november 1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 67
  • november 2.jpg
    november 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 60
  • november 3.jpg
    november 3.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 58
That's a heck of deal Dan...I hope you sell out!! Although if you have another show coming up...maybe not everything. :p

she's been at this for 15 years now allen, and the area they live in, right on the lake, in what i would consider a big money neighborhood (neighbourhood that is). we shall see what we shall see.

Looks like a good setup Dan.

Hope it goes well, and you might drum up some business installing crown moulding in some of the neigbors houses if you do that kind of thing?

Quick easy money, and a lot of upscale house owners like those kinds of things.

so far, sold 1 curved wine bottle holder, 1 small clock, and 1 m&m machine for a total of $60. not sure what will have sold between now and 4pm our time, as i won't be there. but, off to a good start as the fee was only $35.

i thought that yesterday was a wash, but it turns out that after i left, a large cutting board and a vase got sold. so yesterday's take was $55, for a total of $115. today sold another large cutting board, a small cutting board, 4 of the dollar bill switchers, and other stuff for $145 for today, bringing the running total to $260, minus the $35 fee, brings us to a net of $225. now it is wait and see time for next weekend....

i thought that yesterday was a wash, but it turns out that after i left, a large cutting board and a vase got sold. so yesterday's take was $55, for a total of $115. today sold another large cutting board, a small cutting board, 4 of the dollar bill switchers, and other stuff for $145 for today, bringing the running total to $260, minus the $35 fee, brings us to a net of $225. now it is wait and see time for next weekend....

:thumb::thumb::thumb::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well,l the sales for today (not knowing until tomorrow if there were any sales between now and 4) was of the other pasta/pastry board for $35. that brings everything up to $295 gross, and $260 net. tomorrow and saturday may be busier with the warmer temps...

final totals

today was the 6th and last day of the 2 weekend holiday boutique. the grand totals are $660 gross, and $625 net. this is the best i have ever done at any venue. the one at the y should be a good one, as there will be a swim meet there on the same day, so lots of traffic.