Richard Joyner Jig

Hi Jerry, and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I've only played with the Joyner jig a bit, and all the pendants I made with it were only tooled on one side. (Here's the evidence of my limited experience.) I'm not really sure what would work well for re-centering it.

That said, how critical is it for the reverse side to be centered, since most of the cuts on the pendant are eccentric?

Welcome to the family, Jerry. It's been a while since I made any, and don't recall reversing a pendant, but probably would use a sacrificial block in between the jig and the piece the same diameter as the piece. After completing one side, just peel the piece off the block, flip it and re-attach with a fresh piece of double sticky tape.

Hi Jerry, and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I've only played with the Joyner jig a bit, and all the pendants I made with it were only tooled on one side. (Here's the evidence of my limited experience.) I'm not really sure what would work well for re-centering it.

That said, how critical is it for the reverse side to be centered, since most of the cuts on the pendant are eccentric?

Hmm an interesting jig, wouldnt be hard to duplicate if one felt so inclined. But there are several on the market some better some worse.