Another boring photo upload question

Cynthia,
It's not the Mac, it's the photos. The site has a built in boring photo blocker. Try taking your photos up a notch, maybe something like hand planing a book case shelf while being chased by a grizzly bear wearing snow shoes?
Can you tell us what you are doing to post pics?

Cynthia,
It's not the Mac, it's the photos. The site has a built in boring photo blocker. Try taking your photos up a notch, maybe something like hand planing a book case shelf while being chased by a grizzly bear wearing snow shoes?
Can you tell us what you are doing to post pics?

A built-in boring photo blocker? Surely, you jest? All I do is click on the icon for "insert image". I choose one from my computer, then click on the "upload" button. There aren't any other buttons or choices. I don't know why my images don't show. If there was a "boring" blocker, I would have been banned a long time ago.

Try posting a pic to this thread. I don't recall seeing photo links in your posts, but I've seen pictures in them. I'm wondering if the link is only showing on your computer while the rest of us are seeing the picture you're attaching.

cute.jpg

hmm...dunno I used the Insert Image icon above on the toolbar, chose my file, and clicked upload. What web browser are you using? I did this using Chrome, will give safari a try...

Darren, I'm seeing your photo here...no attach tag on my screen.

Leo, 640 x 480 is pretty small these days on most monitors. I'd suggest 800 x 600 if you're resizing the photo, but the forum software will resize automatically to 800 pixels (for the long side) these days. This pic is 848 x 636 pixels, but the software will resize it to 800 x 600.
:
Have You Seen This Dog.jpg