Happy Thanksgiving

Rob Keeble

Wishing all our neighbors in the USA a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.
Enjoy the family time and turkey all.
Post a few turkey pics for us all.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Well, we don't have Thanksgiving at the same time, but most of our retailers are gearing up to do Black Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to all those below the longest undefended border in the world, oh and AK and HI, too. :D

Happy Thanksgiving all! At least 4 potlucks in the various units and the docs always take great care of us. Stay safe folks!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. The morning paper has about ten pounds of sale flyers in it. It will be a zoo for those brave enough to shop in person. Off to friends for an early dinner and then some football. Enjoy!

We had family members drive in from Phoenix, AZ and Vancouver, WA yesterday. Today at dinner there were 14 of us.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Kian and I just had a great dinner with a bunch of my extended family members. This was her first Thanksgiving with a large (13 people) family, and she truly enjoyed it. :thumb: (She was accustomed to a small low key dinners with her mom, her brother, and me, and we hadn't even had a turkey dinner since her mom passed away a few years ago.)

theres something seriously wrong with some of my family members.
It was a small gathering, just the wife and I and our children, and my sil and bil and their children.
There were 9 people at my house, but there were 8 full cakes and pies for desert.
There was also pineapple, chocolate covered strawberries, grapes, bowls of candy left over from Halloween, cookies, and a few other treats.
9 people 8 cakes. Its sad. (my daughter and one niece don't eat cake or deserts, which made it ever a bit more bizarre)

What no turkey pics you guys......did ya all have Mc Donalds for lunch.

So Ken them Lions showed em Eh?

Son came home for weekend from school and watched football all day. His Eagles won so he was happy last night.

So between the pre-Thanksgiving turkey the Burrs provided to us and going over to Sacramento yesterday to my niece's house with about 40 folks, Brent is still sending me out to the store today to get a third round going for tomorrow (if there are any turkeys left).

Gluttony, isn't that :huh::dunno:

Guess we're just extra thankful this year (which we are). Hope everyone had a great day.

What no turkey pics you guys......did ya all have Mc Donalds for lunch.

No turkey here, just the two of us normally (although mom and her husband died up for dinner this year which was nice) and we don't really want to eat turkey for a month [1]. Instead we made homemade butternut squash ravioli with salad, garlic bread (lots of butter and garlic!) and a little homebrew on the side.

1] when we do get a turkey I usually cut it up brine and smoke the breasts for lunch meat and then turn the rest into breakfast sausage. The bones get roasted then picked for meat (which is made into soup) and then turned into stock. Finally the spent bones are pressure cooker until they crumble and turned into dog food.

It was a great day - though busy and noisy. The 4 grandchildren and my 2 kids and spouses. 10 of us. I remember when it was just the 4 of us. My son made an announcement - another grand kiddy on the way. That makes 3 for them and 2 for my daughter.

Next years Thanksgiving will be 11 of us in my time house.

Congrats on the news Leo. Sounds like a great time was had by all.

@Sharon i can understand Brent. Me i see it as homegrown traddition to have your own turkey and left over cold turkey in the fridge for those sarmies with mayo. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm not a Bears fan but my daughter is . I often ride her back hard.

They need some serious changes in the offensive and defensive lines!