Jet clamps 50% off

Mine were just 12"ers. Got a tracking number, but they didn't include who the shipper was. I'll have to experiment.

Mine were shipped UPS. If the tracking number starts with "1Z", it's UPS. Otherwise, if you do a search on the tracking number, the search engine should direct you to whatever service has your shipment.

I was told my clamps are in and ready for shipment.
At the end of the conversation I was told they will ship whatever they have in stock.
Huh?

since I was unhappy with this company, I will post the outcome as of right now.
Even though I was told my order was in stock, and she took my credit card info, they only shipped approx. 1/3 to 1/2 of what I purchased.
Ofcourse I accepted, I wont cut off my nose to spite my face, (is that the expression?)I don't think Ill ever see these prices again.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF INTERNET BOARDS.

just an update, I feel I owe it to this company for posting my original disappointment.

They just informed me yesterday the remaining clamps I ordered are being shipped, and that will complete my order of all the half priced jet clamps I made from them.

I guess better late than never, but they should get a handle on these type of super sales in the future.

In the end, they did the right thing, and that is what important for me, and I guess a lot of other customers.

Ordered in November, delivered today. Well packed and fully functional. Kudos to Intl Tool for following through on a messed up situation.

Finally received the last of my 40"ers (broken & missing parts) that were ordered last Nov. I have to send back now and wait again for the replacements. I wonder how much longer it will be before I get my full order.