Accordion Drying Rack

Joking aside, a friend of mine made several of these for Christmas presents for a lot of people a number of years ago. They were handy and still show up from time to time among our circle of friends. (In fact there's one in the closet of my apartment, owned by my niece...who also owns the apartment).

Could make a handy rag drying rack for the shop.....dang combustible warning fears always eating at me :eek: :D

I agree with Randal. Mine go out of the shop, either just tossed onto the gravel driveway, or sometimes onto a line. At the end of the week, they go out with the trash or onto the burn pile out back.

I like the concept of such a drying rack. It actually helps to save a lot of space as it can be stowed up neatly on the wall when not in use. The length that it can be retracted is also customisable which means you can customise to whatever size you think is appropriate for your needs. The more storage you require, the longer it will be and vice versa. However, you need to know the weight of the load that you will be hanging and fix the rightful screw/fixtures to accommodate the specific bulk.