starting next years posts a little early....

Dan Noren

Staff member
Now lets all get out to the shop and make something, break something, clean something or mess something up and put it in a thread so all of us can share in the success, failure, brilliance or stupidity .

now you've done it glenn, you've guilted me into starting next years threads a little early. earlier this year, my wife :blah: actually gave me the green light to finish furnishing the rest of our apartment. the last items for the living room will be a display cabinet (thanks for letting me adapt your design larry!), and a pair of lamps for on top of the entertainment center. then on to the dining area, where i am to be allowed to finish off the three dining chairs, and build a fourth one to replace the one that was given away, and a new dining table to replace the one also given away. finally, in the bedroom, there will be a new dresser, bed, computer desk, 2 more of the lamps like the ones in the living room, a new computer desk and monitor stand, 2 new bedside stands with drawers (yet to be designed), a new printer stand, a new mirror (to be designed), and a book shelf for my woodworking books and magazines. to round off all of this, a towel shelf for the bathroom.

so, i guess i'm going to be kind of busy next spring, that, and with another 30 cutting boards, 30 pens and pencils, another 6 peppermills, maybe even sneaking in something for the fair as well.... lol

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 5
  • book stand.jpg
    book stand.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
  • computer desk and monitor stand.jpg
    computer desk and monitor stand.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • dining chair.jpg
    dining chair.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • display cabinet.jpg
    display cabinet.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 3
  • dresser.jpg
    dresser.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
  • japanese lamp.jpg
    japanese lamp.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3
  • new dining table.jpg
    new dining table.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
  • printer stand.jpg
    printer stand.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
  • bathroom cabinet 3.jpg
    bathroom cabinet 3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Dan
What size printer is that stand for?

I've have a color laser all in one coming for my parents for xmas and the size is more of a commercial unit. I am looking at stand idea's (won't know what size I need until the printer is here to find their comfortable height)