today's results.....

Dan Noren

Staff member
sold 1 three place tealight candle holder, 5 dollar flippers, 1 advent candle holder, 4 christmas tree sets, and 2 of the yoke style wine bottle holder with glasses for a grand total of $175. total for this season is $931. now for a well earned rest.

i almost forgot, i also have gotten a commission to design and make a mantel clock based on the shapes from one of the omaha beach d-day memorials. this gent liked the design so much, that he had parts of it incorporated into the furniture in his living room. i have an idea in mind, now i have to see if it will work....

Attachments

• omaha_5b.jpg
    omaha_5b.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31
Well done Dan. Now have you worked out how you did on cost of wood versus return. Would not look at labor as thats the fun hobby part but u need to be getting your lumber cost back.;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

i think i did pretty good that way rob. m&m machines were scrap maple and the jars cost about $8 for the 12 of them, sold 6 for $120. had 8 cutting boards, roughly $30 in materials, 1 went to pop's neighbor, one was donated, the other 6 were sold for $270. the dollar flippers were scrap baltic ply, sold 7 for $45, and another 5 for $25 yesterday. came out a little ahead i think. :D