Family visit

Just had a visitor from TX. Charlie and his wife Jenny. Charlie and I did a tour of the shop while Shelly and Jenny hung back at the house. I really enjoyed meeting them both.

Just got home... It was great meeting both Dave and Shelly.

We saw a lot of Dave's art.... he is holding back - has done a lot more than he has shared on the forum, and it is quite universally great. He sells both his originals (at a fair price for high quality originals), but also sells prints - I don't understand the process but it is far more than just a digital photo and a color printer (I bet it is similar to copies that are sometimes shown in museums when their original art work gets too fragile).

His shop is oriented to restoration (not my specialty) but the pieces in process show he, Jared, and helpers have a lot of talent

We only had a couple hours available in a quick trip, and were quite delighted to be able to spend it with Dave.

In addition to the talent, they are really very nice people.

Thank you Charlie, I enjoyed meeting you and your wife. Shelly said she had a nice talk while we escaped to the shop. Good to see you made it home safe. Come again when ypu can stay longer.