4" Bessey clamps

:threadjacked: Has anyone here ever used Alibaba

Tempted a couple of time but not yet, mostly you need to buy a whole lot of one thing to make it work out. I've been tempted on the beer tap ferrules as I'm 99% sure they're the same ones I've been buying at 2x the cost but I'd have to buy something like 100 to place an order and 500-1000 to really save substantially over what I can get them in the 25-50 lot price and that's a lot of tap handles!!

Loml was tempted as well, but then she wasn't sure where she'd put a shipping container full of yarn :dunno: and 20lbs of seed beads seemed like a lot to deal with (granted it was a about the same price as a couple of ounces from the reseller but still...).

Yeah I was looking at buying 500 sets of guitar tuners at a time which more than met their min. but I am not sure of how to go about it. Shipping can be a deal killer but it this case and the price they gave me was WAY below what I am paying now and that was with an est. of $300. shipping. Just dont know how to go about importing stuff and be safe.

Well i have not ordered through Alibaba but i have done a fair bit through the baby version Ali Express most often with free shipping. You just need to pick and choose your deals. F clamps on Ali Express not one of the things you want shipping is a killer.

Some suppliers though offer lots and special deals it all depends on what it is. You can go from buying a single item to lots of x number. At the end of the day they traders. ;)

Everything i have ever ordered from them has always shown up and most times with zero shipping cost.