Just for fun.....If a genie appeared before you and granted you a wish ....

Rob Keeble

Its kind of funny the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence.

I envy the creative people that have the ability to draw or originate a item. If a genie appeared in front of me granting me one wish, i think I would ask to have that artistic creative ability to originate something without needing a guide as in template or sample drawing etc. Would not want it restricted to drawing, throw in music and other arts categories too. :rofl: Imagine having the talent to play guitar like Carlos Santana right off the bat, that would be cool. ;)

So what would you wish for?

I would want the common sense my parents strove so hard to impart to me (that I dutifully ignored). Had I listened, I would currently be retired and quite comfortable 😄

I've always figured my wish would be to have an endless supply of future wishes.

world peace and a solution to feed all the worlds children who are starving.

I have to go change for the bathing suit competition.

I agree wholeheartedly with the first part. :thumb:

The second part painted a picture I just really didn't need to see. :eek: :rofl:

I wish there were 36 hours in a day...

I wish exercising was as easy as eating...

wish I could trade my heart for another liver, I could drink more and care less...

I wish I could Google search for items in my shop...

Wish we all lived in the same neighborhood... :D

I wish there were 36 hours in a day...

I wish exercising was as easy as eating...

wish I could trade my heart for another liver, I could drink more and care less...

I wish I could Google search for items in my shop...

Wish we all lived in the same neighborhood... :D

Ken you hit a nerve with me on that google search for items in my shop, oh boy what an efficiency boost that would be. Last night i dont have a clue why i was saying to Linda i got to take pictures of all my tools and decide whats happening to them when i am no longer around. I bet i find things i never knew i had. :rofl:

You got some excellent ones in your list. :thumb:

Today i am wishing the snow would quit fat chance i have of that happening and i dont see no genie popping up in the snow around here. :(

I've always figured my wish would be to have an endless supply of future wishes.

Granted now. But you probably should have worded it differently, as now you have all the wishes in the world, but none of them will be granted.;)

Happiness in ALL things, but the more I think of it, that could be kinda creepy (happy serial killer, Happy General or dictator, etc).

10 good loyal employees who I never had to make a payroll for,

no more electricty bils or phone bills (free free free!)

Big cars would make a comeback, and be affordable to all.

Last edited: