Fifty and counting

David Johnson

This turned out to be the weekend I will remember forever. LOML and I will celebrate 50 years of matrimonial bliss? the 23 of this month.
Unknown to us or daughter in Indianopolis planned a surprise party at church. Friend made us go to a children's program Saturday pm and were
granted by 75 guests and right in the middle was brother from Albuquerque, best friends from Albuquerque and a host of other friends.
Needless to say LOML and I were speechless. Had not a clue this had been planned, Apparently from this past September. Tears shed and big lumps in our
throats. What a wonder. Had a wonderful time there with lots of cards and goodies. Returned home and had phone call from sister in Australia.
WOW what weekend. Signed on for another 50 God willing and the creek don't rise.
You never realize what wonderful friends and relatives you have until such a occasion arrives.
God bless each and every one
David.

Love makes the world go around and not always on a lathe. After the buzz has worn off a little this Monday morning I completely feel
refreshed and complete. What a loving world this can be. Now off to the wood shop and complete Christmas gifts which will definitely
be made with renewed love and hope.
This isn't to sappy is it? Just the way I feel this new day.
David