Santa came today!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
In addition to an awesome day on the job today (Sunday), Santa came by the church and left this in the back of my car.

Mig welder.jpg

Darren will remember that green machine in the back of my truck last spring.

Big John 1.jpg

This spring it gets a few accessories. Like a front end loader and a backhoe! Stay tuned.

Yes, I know Santa's gift is light duty, but my tractor guy said tack it up and then bring it by for some heavy duty welding.

No plow! The lot is barely big enough for a house! Need the tractor to BUILD the house. Then it becomes a toting tool to help keep things tidy. No mud slides either (I hope!). Not enough slope, but I do need to put some short retaining walls/planter beds in to help level things out. I also plan an earth tube system, so lots of digging there. And a water collection system. More digging.

ah man, santa is starting on the west coast this year, probably wont make it out here since he has to pass through places like Detroit or Cleveland.

carol must have been a good girl this year.

@Vaughn: I have connections higher than Santa! The state of my general demeanor is above most reproach. :rofl: :wave: :rolleyes: ;)

@ Darren: You nailed it and yes, there is a gas connection. And somewhere I have a gas bottle, but for now it will be flux-core wire.