Wasn't sure I would ever get this finished

fred hargis

but I did. Here's a vanity I had posted earlier. I finally got the finsh competed. I made the top glass smooth by applying several coats of varnish, waiting for it to dry, and sanding back...then repeat. That took 3 attempts, and nit was almost 7 days wait between attempts for the varnish to cure enough to sand. I think it was mostly due to the cooler temps. I also had to hammer out a mirror; that was supposed to be a medicine cabinet but I couldn't find one I liked, so the mirror is a fill-in until I do. You may notice the drain trap under the sink. Turned put the existing drain was lower than it should be for this style...oh, well. The plan for the vanity was in a recent Woodsmith....
DSC_0002.jpg

That looks great Fred. I have got to get around to my master bath; its so generic. Your's looks like a magazine shoot.

I like that, nice work Fred. Is it cherry?

It's actually QSWO. I think the color is just a funky trick the flash/angles/whatever are playing on the camera. If I leave the bath lights on it takes on yet another appearance. Thanks to all for the compliments. Royall, I will build a cabinet for in there as soon as I fins a plan I like. This is our basement bath, so the mirror will do for awhile.