geeze.......what a mess!

tod evans

had a coupla visitors today:eek: .........we`re sittin` around waitin` for glue to dry so came in the office to see who we could scare with some mug shots...
steve has some woodworkin` pics on his camera but i don`t know how to drive it so you`ll have to wait...tod
MVC-347S.JPG

MVC-348S.JPG

MVC-349S.JPG

Well judging by the pics, if you can't grow hair on top of your head, you fellas might as well grow it on your face :D

Looks like quite the meeting of the minds and I'm envious. It also looks like you guys probably had a good time, I'll be waiting for the rest of those pics.

Now I know how to end the war in Iraq. Just send you three guys over there and scare the piddle out of the terrorist. Within the next twelve hours they all would have fled across the border into Iran never to return again. Problem solved.

Geeeze!:eek: I think we should get our money back......

Reminds me of the Brad Paisley song title.... "I want to check you for ticks"...!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't care what you guys think, that second picture Still isn't going to qualify you for entrance into the "Skin Head" Organization.:rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll bet you guys had a great time, 'cause Larry was still awake.:D

Tod, obviously the dogs were asleep, or else they'd have kept riff-raff like that off your property. :rofl: Great pics...sounds like you guys had a good visit.

Some folks might be hesitant to run into a bunch of guys like that after dark, but personally, I figure it'd be a good thing. That kind of guy usually has tools, or will help you get your truck unstuck. :p

"ZZ TOP LIVES"
In Arkansas

Well isn't that just special. :thumb:

It appears that all had a good time and I am envious. :wave:

A meeting of minds? such as this occurs so rarely that I'm sure there was a tremor in the force. Hopefully Larry was able to quench the dryness of his tasteBUDs, before he got too LITE headed. :rofl: :D

Waiting on more pics.

Karl

That kind of guy usually has tools, or will help you get your truck unstuck. :p

...also that kind of guy probably has some extra venison or caribou in the freezer.

Meeting up with the three together(even though I hang out with one often) would be like hitting the trifecta of woodworking.

At first my feelings were hurt you didn't call me. I coulda run over and visited too. 'Cept, I woodena fit in. Don't got hair on face and gots hair on hed. And, I could probably be y'alls daddy. :rofl: Oh, well. Nuther' time. :wave: