Thing happen so fast, cherish the moments you have

Mark E Smith

Ok don't want to bring folks down, but once again here is a reminder that you must not put off telling the people you love, that you love them, and this includes your pets. Folks some times ignore their pets. My Pomerania was only 7 1/2 yrs old and died suddenly yesterday. To say it was a shock would be an understatement. No warning what so ever. We have seven cats and him, (long story) and they got along beautifully, all of them. Two of the cats and Scooter and myself were on the floor playing yesterday and suddenly he collapsed, let out two yelps and was gone, literally in less the 30 seconds, barely had time to get to him. Vets thinks maybe an aneurysm or heart attack. So once again we have to remind folks how precious life is and how unpredictable the end to it is..I thought I might post this video of him and AJ the cat in memory of a sweet dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuFu11jXNg

and a few pics

DSCF0006.jpgDSCF0005.jpg

So sorry for your loss, Mark, I think almost all of us can relate.

I always say those little critters dig a hole in your heart and it takes a while for another one to come along that starts their own new hole, but that some of their digging fills up a partial bit of the other hole. Doesn't completely quite heal it, but keeps the love of our best buddies a reason to go on with trying it again. Wishing you the best in your time of healing.

I always say those little critters dig a hole in your heart and it takes a while for another one to come along that starts their own new hole, but that some of their digging fills up a partial bit of the othger hole. Doesn't completely quite heal it, but keeps the love of our best buddies a reason to go on with trying it again..........

Sharon, that's an awesome conceptualisation....beautifully put! :thumb: