so it a specal Friday

Shelly and I have been married 33 years today. Unbelievable ! If you know me at all , I am not an easy person to be around sometimes. God has changed much of that in recent years with out having the stress of raising the 3 boys. It's all good. Lord has made a way for us to find the good in both or us. Amen

Congrats, Dave and Shelly. Celebrate well and wisely.

This weekend is a working one for me. Will include some some housekeeping. Had a guest for a week. Got a bit cosy in the tin can with both of us and now I have a mountain of laundry. But we had a good time and she is a great cook. Alas the leftovers are gone so will have to do something about food.

On the project side of things, I am working on the tractor project as time permits. Still at the drawing stage so no pix yet.

It's finally warmer here!!! Mid 40s all weekend. That will make everything a mess with the melting snow, but I welcome it. The wife is out of town this weekend so I'm playing the role of a single father with the girl. That means breakfast out each morning and at least one trip to the best local taco place that the wife hates, but the girl and I love. :D Hope to get some shop clean up time in tomorrow so I can get things in gear now that its above 15 degrees and I can be out there after work during the week.

My Jayhawks play at Iowa State, about 30 miles north of me, tomorrow night so will be an intense Saturday night. Rock Chalk!!!! Packers game on Sunday which means a big pot of chili and cornbread will be made around lunch time so it's ready before the game.. Go Pack Go!!!!

Congrats to you both Dave!! :thumb:

Packers game on Sunday which means a big pot of chili and cornbread will be made around lunch time so it's ready before the game.. Go Pack Go!!!!

What about a cheese sandwich to go along with that chili?

rodgers-750x256.jpg

Congratulations to the two of you from the two of us! This December is 32 for us, you and I picked a pair of keepers! (they kept us!!!) Hope Shelly's school year is going well, hope this evening and all the evenings to come are good for you two.