GOOD (Gloat) Story

This baby finally went into service at the new place this weekend.
It's been in storage all winter.
I had one of the tan 3HP models in the corner of my garage during a G. sale.
A neighbor fell in love, and had to have it. Had it 3 years with no plans to sell.
He tried to low ball me and I reminded him it wasn't for sale.
He came back 4 times insisting I sell it to him.
I quoted a huge price to get rid of him. He kept pressing.
I finally suggested he could do better with a new one. Even told him about TSC or Northern tools.
On the 4th trip he returned with a check from his wife, cash from his brother and the contents of his kids piggy bank.

OOOOOOOK!!!
I threw in $25 of my own and bought the 5 HP Titanium... Tried to warn him!!!!
PIX is pretty distorted, my photo program keeps messing with it?
That thing is over six feet tall on the pallet.

Attachments

• AC%2007[1].jpg
    AC%2007[1].jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 100
Good deal,

I have had the same situation happen with firearms. Some friends of mine will fall in love with something I have and insist on having just that one. I tell them up front I will sell to them what it will cost to replace with new, including tax.

Some people just amaze me what they will do.

Good luck with the new one, wish i had one like/similar to that one.

Way to go Tyler! :rofl:
You are right, you did warn him repeatedly. Enjoy your new tool. It is amazing what you can accomplish with air.

DT

Yo Tyler.

Did you receive a step ladder with it. ;) :D

Is that the Hot Air Model :rolleyes: :D

Ok, Ok, enough of the CONGRATULATIONS, already.:D What I want to know is WHY we now have a BIG....POWERFUL.... compressor, but a TEEEEEEEENSY PICTURE of it?:huh: :dunno: :dunno: (and this, from a Long Time Pic POLICE Afficianado, No Less):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So what is a Titanium, Tyler, is it a Brand, or a Model? (Guess I'm not up to date on all the new stuff).:huh:

PS: Can I park my Sea Ray Boat in your garage when You have your NEXT Garage Sale? I think I might be able to finish my Shop and Get Electricity to it TOO.:thumb: :D

You have a tank and a half there Tyler. What are you using all that air for. Noticed you said you use senco nail guns and they dont use much air :huh: , YOU DOING BALLOONS FOR BIRTHDAYS ON THE SIDE?:rofl: :rofl:
Happy for you!:D
Shaz