on its way!!!

Oh, curses, Dan Noren! I just lost 2 hours on the Shakeoko site. Talk about vortexes. Then found out I have a Makerspace lab within 20 miles of me with an affordable monthly membership fee. Curses! The temptation.

First the tractor project must be completed and the house/shop built. Too much really fun stuff on the plate right now.

:photographer::photographer::photographer::photographer::photographer::beer::beer::congrats::congrats::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:

I am almost as excited as you are. Tomorrow night I go to my first Makerspace meeting. Topic is Arduinos. I want to use them in the new house, so the learning begins. Exciting times!

Take pictures of the set up, Dan. I wanna go along for the ride.

Oh, curses, Dan Noren! I just lost 2 hours on the Shakeoko site. Talk about vortexes. Then found out I have a Makerspace lab within 20 miles of me with an affordable monthly membership fee. Curses! The temptation.

First the tractor project must be completed and the house/shop built. Too much really fun stuff on the plate right now.

Mine is more like, "Not enough stuff in the head to do the fun stuff I want to do."

Enjoy,
JimB