Charles gave me the finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles, thank you. Got the finger today!!!!!!!!!!!! Technically you didn't give me THE finger, but I got a finger because of your earlier post I couldn't find so created this new thank you thread. From the post you had giving us a site to sign up on, got the orange finger today in the mail. Thank you very much for making me aware of this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

My finger arrived today too and is standing firmly and proudly on the only 2 square inches of my saw not covered with "stuff". Thanks Charles:thumb:

This is an interesting marketing idea. Something woodworkers would want in exchange for an e-mail signup. It also gave them the opportunity to send out catalogs and I felt obligated to give it a look, but couldn't find anything I couldn't live without. How 'bout you?

Nothing that I couldn't live without, but I will say that it probably opens their marketing to a wider range of people that would not otherwise visit their site or get the catalog. Like many others, I like freebie once in a while, and I would consider buying from a vendor that offers such a thing for just signing up on their web site. I feel sure that it will generate more business for them, and that's not all bad. It looks like a useful gadget, not necessarily better than a shop made one but prettier than I could make.:rofl: The guy does seem to have a good business model.