I pays to be blessed with abilities to do different kinds of work.

So the Ozone treatment is supposed to get it out of the ventilation system?

I haven't had that problem so I won't say it will. BUT of all the things you could do it would be the most likely to succeed. It may take leaving it in the vehicle more than one overnight or 8 hour cycle. I have used ozone treatment in apartments as much as 24 hours. And do not be in the area during run time just enough to shut it down & open the car or building up to fresh air. It will not penetrate walls or floors or ceilings.

Good you have a fall back and doing well.

Most every one has the ability to deviate from a gift to branch out to related fields. Just most are to afraid to leave their comfort zone.

Last edited:
I haven't had that problem so I won't say it will. BUT of all the things you could do it would be the most likely to succeed. It may take leaving it in the vehicle more than one overnight or 8 hour cycle. I have used ozone treatment in apartments as much as 24 hours. And do not be in the area during run time just enough to shut it down & open the car or building up to fresh air. It will not penetrate walls or floors or ceilings.

Thanks.
I have a boss, that used to always take his dogs for a ride, before moving to the country, and none of use could get into that truck, when he wanted to sell it. (company vehicle and he and his brother own the company)
Between that, and some of the cars I have been in, back when I was wrenching (example, gas pump failed so the owner left it at the grocery store for two weeks, with a gallon of milk in it), I'd love to get one of those machines and require an extra day on anything I get asked to look at.

Thanks.
I'd love to get one of those machines and require an extra day on anything I get asked to look at.

It's a way to help your customer out of a smelly car. But if over done a good way to lose business & for your business & name to be ruined. Also you can make just as much or money going onto another customer that really needs work done on his car & thus getting the word out that you do good work at a fair price quickly & have more customers than you will know what to do with.

If you want to earn money on auto work be able to do & offer as we do.
Leather / Vinyl Repair
Headliner Replacement
Convertible Top Replacements
Stain and Burn Removal
Custom Upholstery
Carpet Replacement
Touch Up and Scratch Removal
Headlight Restoration
Paint-less Dent Repair

As well as all things involved in auto detailing.

This is the way you expand your business & make money not pushing ozoning
as many cars as you can.

We also have auto glass repair & replacement & glass replacement & installation for business & residential. As well as a full time mechanic.

Some times you can't have the whole pie but you can get a nice slice of several different pies & by doing so make a go of it.

Last edited:
Cigarette smoke smell lingers a while too.

My eldest son has an F150 truck that he leaves at my house and lets me use when he's on the road. He's a 2-3 pack a day smoker. He says he doesn't smoke in the truck, but after he's been home a couple of days and has used the truck, the cigarette smell is very strong in the truck... I know part of it is in his clothes. I keep one of those Fabreeze car de-smeller things on the AC grid.... sometimes I'm not so sure but the smell of the cigarette smoke might be better than the febreeze.