Two more additions to my web.

All right guys, want to have another go? I've just uploaded two more pics of my very last projects, another sculpture and a four legged variation on the stool. Enjoy!

Sorry for not posting them here but I want you to go and check my web.:eek:

I really like the twist in the stool legs, and the new stone and wood sculpture is awesome. :thumb: The new watermark is less obtrusive, both in its size and its transparency.

Beautiful work. My one suggestion would be to eliminate the watermarks on all the images. It takes away from the enjoyment of viewing your work.

Hi Lee, I agree with you about that, but knowing how many lurkers and copy-paste people surf the web I'd rather prefer leave them there, or if anyone wants to use them will have a hard time to remove them.

Besides, all of them are copyrighted, just in case, I consider it a necessary investment. I've changed the watermark to make less annoying but I will not remove it for the moment.

The stools area really a knock out Toni. Beautiful work on the other items too. The dresser is just great and I really like the table. The smaller watermark is definitely an improvement. placement would make it still less obtrusive while maintaining the protection of your images. the four legged stool watermark would be just as effective if it were over one of the legs and iw would not obscure the detail of the seat for instance.

I said it before, "Toni, you do beautiful work." As the song said, "There I go again..."

The change in the watermarks made a great improvement in the enjoyment of looking at the site.

I am going to see if I can tell a story briefly.
A very good friend of mine (let's call him Robert) saw a photo he liked at a show. (back in the black and white days)
Even though it was over a hundred, before freeways, miles away, Robert recognized the location.
Robert made a trip to that location at the same time of the year (so the lighting would be the same) and took the same photo from the same location.
A year later Robert entered the photo in a show knowing that one of the judges was the photographer of the original pic.

Robert, just could not understand why his photo, in fact none of his entries, placed in that show.
After all, he drove over 100 miles to take this picture. He made sure that it was the same time of the year so the lighting would be the same.
He even found the same spot to take the pic and he even used the same kind of Infra-red film as the original photographer.

Gee, I wonder why all of the judges were not jumping for joy that he entered that photo?

Some people just don't get it!

Enjoy and stay away from the Roberts of this world.
JimB

Last edited:
Toni i would like to be able to zoom on the picture to see the detail . Maybe you want to think about that.

Also on mobile phone i find the display not consistent for each image especially when i rotate.

I think the watermark is doing your pieces a disservice and agree its distracting.

But then i guess if i want to stare at one of your pieces then i should buy one and have it in front of me no :)

Toni,

I love looking at your work.

CNC will never replace the sort of work that you and others like you do.

I still love the Leaves - but not to under value everything else - the leaves are just striking to me.

I will never say that CNC it just as good or even close - your works are masterpieces.