John, is that like the catcus Penn State sells? I like it. I bet it will polish up to be a beautiful pen!! On a completely different note, you still teaching?

I've never turned one, but they seem really hard. I think they would take a nice polish.

Yes Jon I am still teaching. This is my 22nd year. Right now I'm teaching high school. This year I have three physical science, one earth science, and two biology classes.

The principal is adding a new CTE (career and technical education) class next year (vocational for you old timers). It will be a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) class. He asked me if I'd like to teach it next year. I think it's going to be more toward the engineering part of STEM and supposed to be a hands-on, problem solving type class. I told him heck yes I'd like to teach it!

I'm still on the fence about coming to your place this summer. I'd love to come, but I have to go for training in Nashville for the new class, and I think it's around that weekend. I'm not sure yet either if it's one or two weeks.