happy birthday LATE Allen levin

party was great, way too much food, baked clam, eggplant roventini, fried calamari, served in family portions, salads, large portions of pastas, then the main meals, chicken parm, veal marsala, or salmon for the fish people. All the wine and beer and we ran a tab for the drinkers.
everyone took home bags of food because they said they could only eat so much. I had a super time....it was great to see my family and friends all talking and getting along with each other fabulously. then came cannoli sheet cake which we had to take home a large portion because no one had room with their coffee/tea espressos.

Reallyl had a good time.

Last edited:
heres a shot, (), just about at the end, when we were leaving, me and the wifey.
man o man, I get uglier by the minute.(didn't think it was even humanly possible at this point, I guess the joke is on me)

Attachments

• 60th.jpg
    60th.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
heres a shot, (), just about at the end, when we were leaving, me and the wifey.
man o man, I get uglier by the minute.(didn't think it was even humanly possible at this point, I guess the joke is on me)

You've got a way to go before you catch up to me on the Ugly Train, buddy. :D