another bell and my first bowl

dave worrall

Here is another of my bells. Hope you guys and gals aren't getting tired of seeing them. Also here is my first bowl. It measures 3" across and 2 1/4" tall. The bowl is made from a pine limb I cut from a dead tree in my yard. Enjoy!

bell5.jpg bowl1.jpg

Very nice, Dave. Make sure you put #1 on it and sit it on a shelf somewhere so you can come back in five years and compare it to what you are turning then:thumb::D.

I'll never get tired of looking at those bells, so keep them coming. Nice bowl. Like Ted said, number the bowl, even date it, and then you have started history. Good going!

That's a pretty little bowl... pine isn't a wood that's used a lot for turning, but you did it real justice.

The bell is really nice too... I like the burn lines around it. Keep up the good work.

Did you ever start to put the clappers in your bells?

That's a pretty little bowl... pine isn't a wood that's used a lot for turning, but you did it real justice.

The bell is really nice too... I like the burn lines around it. Keep up the good work.

Did you ever start to put the clappers in your bells?

Thank you for your comments. And no, not yet...:)

Thank you everyone for your comments and ideas. I am always impressed by other's work and it gives me inspiration to continue with my hobby and to strive to achieve greater skills.