Happy Birthday Stu!

attachment.php

Happy Day, Stu! is this the big 50? I forget if you're a year behind me or not...

Anyways, have a good day, take some time off, eat some cake, enjoy the spring weather. Stuff like that!

Man, I really need to find a new baker. These guys just can't get it right. I ordered the cake last week and this was waiting for me when I got there this morning:

stu_cake.jpg

So I had sterns word with the owner of the place, who promised me they'd have a new cake done by mid-afternoon. So I drove all the way across town back to the baker's shop, and Cletus, the owners son handed me this cake that he said was custom made:

abominally-iced-cake.jpg

No pride in their work whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, Stu-Man! :D

Happy Day, Stu! is this the big 50? I forget if you're a year behind me or not...

Anyways, have a good day, take some time off, eat some cake, enjoy the spring weather. Stuff like that!
Nope, the even larger 51.... never thought I'd make it this far.

Again thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! :wave:

Man, I really need to find a new baker. These guys just can't get it right. I ordered the cake last week and this was waiting for me when I got there this morning:

stu_cake.jpg

So I had sterns word with the owner of the place, who promised me they'd have a new cake done by mid-afternoon. So I drove all the way across town back to the baker's shop, and Cletus, the owners son handed me this cake that he said was custom made:

abominally-iced-cake.jpg

No pride in their work whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, Stu-Man! :D

Vaughn you know you really take the cake....... :rofl: