Meet Monk

Rob Keeble

So here is another little people project.
His name is Monk.
He has been around for some time, carving on and off but today i decided i was going to take him to a state where i am done with him.
Not been a great one to carve, i really dont do well with faces and symmetry.
Anyhow just thought i would post for some laughs.
uploadfromtaptalk1431971651219.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431971661613.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431971683055.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431971651219.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431971709178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431971709178.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33
So here is another little people project.
His name is Monk.
He has been around for some time, carving on and off but today i decided i was going to take him to a state where i am done with him.
Not been a great one to carve, i really dont do well with faces and symmetry.
Anyhow just thought i would post for some laughs.
View attachment 90523View attachment 90524
View attachment 90525View attachment 90523

Camera sure does a better job of showing all the defects than what one sees without reading glasses. Lol. Enjoy.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

You guys are too gentle. I have this guy sitting on the shelf my monitors are on and he is starring at me and honestly he is scary to look at thank goodness thats pencil in his eye sockets and not dayglo red or something. He would scare the heck out of me if i came into my office at night.:rofl: I think i have had enough of trying out carving people. Now that the leg is getting moving better i am going to give spending some time in the shop a go and get some backlog projects out the way. The list is so long i think i would qualify for a medal for the longest project list among forum members. :eek: At least i dont have a shortage of things to do.:rofl:

Good job Rob! I see that you are making huge progress, since your first shell. From my point of view it only needs cleaner cuts, that would make a huge difference. Making clean cuts or cleaning carvings has been for me the most difficult thing to learn and make so don't give up. :thumb: