having a good week

Found out I'm going to be a grandpa from Jonathan & kari
Jarrod is getting married Saturday
And Jacob proposed to Sara this afternoon.

3 boys doing what boys do.
I'm very proud of my son's.

As Jim said, it is an amazing time. Lou and I are living it as well as others on here. Our children having children, I am blessed they are close and we spend a lot of time together.
I remember my growing up years as taking forever to get out of my parent's house. My girls seemed like "poof" it was over! I am thankful I have a little more wisdom and time to spend with my grandchildren and the girls and their husbands as time goes on. You and Shelly are living the dream man. Congratulations to all and the noise, confusion and laughter the added members provide is priceless.

As Jim said, it is an amazing time. Lou and I are living it as well as others on here. Our children having children, I am blessed they are close and we spend a lot of time together.
I remember my growing up years as taking forever to get out of my parent's house. My girls seemed like "poof" it was over! I am thankful I have a little more wisdom and time to spend with my grandchildren and the girls and their husbands as time goes on. You and Shelly are living the dream man. Congratulations to all and the noise, confusion and laughter the added members provide is priceless.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: