Could use a few more if you got 'em ...

Hit a set back at the start of JoAnn's surgery yesterday morn...when they put her under, her blood pressure dropped and she went into cardiac arrest, needless to say> no valve replacement yet. She's in ICU and finally late last night began coming to. Facing uncertainty in the original plan as we now have some lungs who are not fully expanding and the need to find what's causing the pressure problem{s}....She's like a timex as in 'takes a licking and keeps on ticking' but a few extra notes sent upwards would surely help.

Don't mean to be a dribbling downer, just begging for some prayers, thoughts, incense burning, what-ever we can get...along with the help she'll get from these they'll also do her dizzy {or ditzy} husband { who sold his lathe but is still spinnin} a world of good...............................again T.I.A.

Hang in bud, your strength in the midst of this adversity is credit worthy, and you still have your wonderful sense of humor. Will keep you both in my thoughts and wish u all the best. Keep the faith.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm part of the Congregational care committee at church. I'll call the other members and the whole church will flood you with prayers.
The best thing you can do is maintain a positive attitude.

Hang in bud, your strength in the midst of this adversity is credit worthy, and you still have your wonderful sense of humor. Will keep you both in my thoughts and wish u all the best. Keep the faith.

Couldn't say it better, so I'll just tag along. Hang in there Ken, we're all pulling for JoAnn! Docs today are wonderful/amazing so I'm sure they're doing the best they can.