What can you do with a week off?

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I had grandiose plans of getting 2 things done. Both are old projects that really need attention.

First up is that I wanted to run some conduit under ground to put an outlet over by the camper and the pool and the greenhouse. I'd already run part of the conduit under the driveway, but digging the trench for the rest has been an issue. I rented a small manual trencher one time to give that a shot. No dice. Too many rocks. I'd also rented a bigger self propelled trencher, and no dice. The rocks just beat both of those machines to death. So that's the history. But hey, Thats what bob and his backhoe attachment is for, right? All I need to do is move the camper and some other stuff and I can knock that out easy, right?

So I've got some work I want to do on the camper and figure, well, if I'm going to move it, I should put it on the back driveway by the shop to make that easy, right?

But to do that, I need to move the old pathfinder on the driveway, right?

But to move the pathfinder, I need to mount a winch on the trailer to pull the pathfinder up on it right?

And once that's done, well, I need to get rid of the Juniper that has grown halfway across the driveway, right?

And that old wood rack on the driveway that's falling down, well, I need to move all that too right, so I can actually fit the camper on the driveway?

Oh, and I need to make a new spacer and mount it to the bottom of the camper so it doesn't bounce on the roof of the truck!

So that's where I'm at. I'm running out of days, and of the next 4, 3 are taken up with other commitments.

Oh well, at least I'm making progress.

All stuff that needs/needed to be done, just glad to have a chance to get around to it, even if it is in the upper 90's!

As someone on my facebook mentioned, I do enjoy the chance to play around with trucks, bobcats, chainsaws and other power tools.

Well u not doing too bad Brent i got around 20 projects in various states.
Trying hard to kill them off bit by bit and not create more in the meantime.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk