Finally finished

Tom Baugues

Built my new shop about 4 years ago and never really finished. Being around everyone at the family gathering over the weekend has inspired my desire for working out in the shop again. Sunday morning I went out to the shop and this was the first thing that came to mind. I simply never finished trimming out this window. So, cut some trim and now I can say....I'm done....well...except paint.
I know most of you will say...big deal.....However for me that has just put it off for so long....yeah it is...at least for me.

Attachments

• -2024 (Medium).jpg
    -2024 (Medium).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 43
  • -2028 (Medium).jpg
    -2028 (Medium).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 45
:thumb:

I'll go with "big deal" in the non sarcastic sense to actually wrap it up finally, takes a long time to get to those last details sometimes. I had mine "done" for a while but man it needs a re-done bad!

Looks good, Tom! Sometimes, it's baby steps.

The one window in my shop has gone untrimmed for eight years now. There's a lot of other area that's untrimmed. Everything works!

Better late tan never Tom, we all go through those iddle times, the only problem is that they pass so fast that when one realices a full year or more has passed. Besides you needed some woodworking warm-up exercise didn't you? I think that this has been a good one. :thumb:

Way to go, Tom. Whether you get it done is more important than when you get it done. Now... just a little bit of paint will get you a gold star from the shop gods.:thumb::thumb: