Food recipe Message for Tom N.

Rob Keeble

Toms daughter in law made a berry cobbler dish for the gathering. Thought i would mention it here in the hopes of Tom or Jim getting to post a copy of the recipe here.
Linda and I enjoyed it so much, Linda has been bending my ear non stop to get a copy of the recipe. Please Tom or Jim please help me out or my ear is going to be bent off. Lol.

Folks this berry cobbler is "to die for" amazing but it could also be Dee's excellent baking.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

INGREDIENTS

3 -4 cups fresh black raspberries
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
6 tablespoons butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup milk
1 dash sugar, on top

DIRECTIONS

In a bowl combine the 1/4 cup sugar and cornstarch. Then mix in the berries. Place the berries in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
In another bowl cream butter and sugar. Add in flour, salt, baking powder, and milk.
Spoon the batter over top of the berries, using a spatula to smooth it out.
Sprinkle a little bit of sugar on top. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.

Jim and Dee, thanks for the recipe! Mom was just saying yesterday I needed to ask you for it. It was great seeing you two again (soon 3, maybe 4??!!!!!!!!!!). Thanks for bringing the tooling and video.

yeah, Id like to thank Dee and the rest of the ladies who baked and cooked desserts for torturing me.:D:(:rolleyes:;)
next party, Ill have elen bake something sugar free for us diabetics who cant eat sugar.
(Ok, I tasted the cobbler, but if elen finds out, Ill be eating baked chicken and brown rice for 10 nights in a row or worse, shell punish me and take away the brown rice and make boiled vegetables only)

Last edited: