MIA?

Hi...

Please, I don't want to stir things up,(I realize there may still be some hard feelings ) but has anyone heard from Ned yet? Is he okay? I've been watching,but it seems like he fell off the planet.

that was the post where he told his backers that he was going to post an update and dove back under the radar again. his backers are starting to lawyer up, another is going via the freemasons, one lodge to another (morals and ethics clauses), and another has filed a complaint with the federal trade commission. i'd say that that young man is in some serious trouble of his own making.

I guess I missed something...?

In a nutshell, Ned had a successful Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to buy a drum sander, and in the process promised a lot of cutting boards to be delivered by last December. $6750 and a new drum sander later, he's not delivered on his end of the deal, and for the most part has stopped communicating with his backers (or pretty much anyone else, it appears).

In a nutshell, Ned had a successful Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to buy a drum sander, and in the process promised a lot of cutting boards to be delivered by last December. $6750 and a new drum sander later, he's not delivered on his end of the deal, and for the most part has stopped communicating with his backers (or pretty much anyone else, it appears).

Really surprised, but now I know, thanks.

that was the post where he told his backers that he was going to post an update and dove back under the radar again. his backers are starting to lawyer up, another is going via the freemasons, one lodge to another (morals and ethics clauses), and another has filed a complaint with the federal trade commission. i'd say that that young man is in some serious trouble of his own making.

I emailed his Lodge weeks ago and have had no reply.