Friday!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
RV repair guy just left. Had a problem with the black tank valve. Not something I wanted to mess with. $50 later and all is well.

Now waiting on brown for CNC parts. Community theatre and supper out with the girls tonight. Tomorrow I head to my Makerspace and start on the CNC. WooHoo! Sunday is work as usual.

Dull pictures of packages coming soon. Jay, fire up your popcorn machine.

Babysitting tonight, but not during the weekend. Planning to do some more work on the laundry room and try to get the washer connections moved and some replacement tiles down tomorrow. Sunday I'm celebrating the big four-five, so thinking I may do some pool time and have a couple more brew kits that need to be brewed to get that keezer into use, at least as a fermentation chamber for now.

Weeding, weeding, weeding...after being on the road for a month, weeds and critters have taken over the garden. A deer actually blasted a hole about six feet up in my eight foot deer fence! Wish I had a game cam showing the look on it's face when it hit that net:rofl: Loads of cucumbers and tomatoes survived, so will be freezing and canning. Will help the contractor prep a 24' driveway extension that gets poured Monday. I hand dug most of it, but ran out of places to put the dirt. I decided I'm too old for hard labor in 90 degree heat. He will come in tomorrow with a mini excavator, finish the job, haul away the dirt and put in the forms.

We've been in St. Augustine, FL for a couple of days giving my granddaughter a grand tour. We'll head to Jacksonville Saturday to board the ship for our cruise to the Bahamas. I'll be out of touch for a few days unless I decide to spring for some wifi time onboard; it's also refreshing to NOT be in touch with our "normal" world for a while. The biggest adjustment to not being in touch will be my granddaughter who is normally on her phone or tablet a lot - oh, darn!!!

Anyway, we should be back to reality next Thursday night!

RV repair guy just left. Had a problem with the black tank valve. Not something I wanted to mess with. $50 later and all is well.

Now waiting on brown for CNC parts. Community theatre and supper out with the girls tonight. Tomorrow I head to my Makerspace and start on the CNC. WooHoo! Sunday is work as usual.

Dull pictures of packages coming soon. Jay, fire up your popcorn machine.

:lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:.........Gett-n Fat.....ter :lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:

Have some more red neck shelving to build and put up to organize the office/pantry some more. If I get that done, I'll get started on making a slat thing to hold down the pickles in the pickle fermenters (and yes that's a woodworking project - all oak! probably. unless I use alder then all Alder and maybe some oak!).

get that keezer into use, at least as a fermentation chamber for now.

Do you have some sort of container to put the carboys in? I planned on using the keezer as a part time fermentation chamber but my back didn't like it :D I think one of the strap holders or even a crate might solve the problem though.. (instead just re-purposed the shop fridge :D although not sure how long that will last so if you do get something going will be interested to hear how it works out).

Hope to make some decent progress on the new workbench base, daughter/grandson visit and an evening out with my wonderful wife.